The Pullman Community Council on Aging publishes the “Guide to Senior Services for Pullman and Whitman County” to help local seniors identify appropriate agencies and programs that can assist them in leading a healthier life.
Look for a newly updated edition in early March 2023!
What It Includes:
- Quick guide to area pharmacies and hospitals
- Health and safety hotlines, helpful state & regional websites
- Community Services
- Caregiver Resources
- In-home health, personal and hospice care options
- Home medical equipment suppliers
- Complete listing of senior residential communities in Whitman County: assisted living, adult family homes, nursing homes, and retirement communities/independent living facilities
- Medical assistance and hospital options
Get a Digital Copy
For a pdf copy of the latest edition of the Guide, please click or view below:
Find a Printed Copy
Guides are available at no cost at a number of Pullman locations.
- Pullman Senior Center (located on the lower level of Pullman’s new City Hall/Recreation Center)
- Community Action Center
- Pullman Chamber of Commerce
- Pullman Medical Building lobby
- Pullman Regional Hospital Library
- Sid’s Pharmacy
Need More Help?
If you are still looking for additional information, or find yourself lost amidst the mind-boggling number of federal, state, and regional agencies, please contact the area’s senior resource program, administered by Rural Resources.
Community Living Connections (509) 332-0365 or 1-800-873-5889.
Palouse Resource Guide
Another local resource for seniors and their families is the on-line Palouse Resource Guide at www.PalouseResources.org.
The PRG is a joint project of Pullman Regional Hospital and the Whitman County Health Network. It includes both Whitman County, WA and Latah County, ID.